I love to share my experience and knowledge. My professional and personal advice will help to look after and maintain your look.
I use products from the American Crew range.
- Beard n Blues (oils for the beard)
- ISINIS brushes
- Robin Tauer (oils for the beard)
- AV Plus
- Horn combs
- Always shave first thing in the morning, if possible.
- Apply a very hot towel to the face for beards with tough hair, to soften the hair prior to shaving.
- I highly recommend Proraso shaving products.
- I also recommend the before and after shaving range by American Crew.
- You can also use an Alun stone which calms the sting of the razor.
- If you are looking to invest in a razor, here are some tips :
- There are three types of blade : the full blade, the semi hollow-ground blade and the hollow-ground blade.
- For a thick beard and a tough hair, a 5/8 degree razor with a full blade is advisable.
- For a thinner beard and fine hair, a 6/8 degree razor and a hollow-ground blade is advised.
- If you only want to buy one razor, go for a 5/8 semi hollow-ground which is a good all-purpose razor.